AWS Cloud SysOps Administration Associate
A summary of what you need to know for the exam can be found here
Who should take this exam?
Before you take this exam, we recommend you have :
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate is intended for system administrators in cloud operations roles to validate technical skills.
- A minimum of one year of hands-on experience with AWS technology
- Experience deploying, managing, and operating workloads on AWS as well as implementing security controls and compliance requirements
- Familiarity with using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Understanding of the AWS Well-Architected Framework as well as AWS networking and security services
Prepare for your exam
Get started with free resources or explore additional resources, including Official Practice Exams, with a subscription to AWS Skill Builder.
- AWS Cloud SysOps Guide (SOA-C02) here
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Official Practice Question Set (FREE) here
- Exam Prep: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate (FREE) here
### Certification resource
This is a resource for studying and preparing for the AWS Cloud SysOps Associate exam.
- Architecting for the cloud here
- AWS Well-Architected Framework here
- Development and Test on Amazon Web Services here
- Backup, Archive, and Restore Approaches Using AWS here
- How AWS Pricing Works - AWS Pricing Overview here
- Sample Question AWS SOA-C02 here